Whether it’s your first project or your fiftieth, commercial real estate transactions can be especially complicated. Put our experience to work for you.
Your North Shore Property Law attorneys have more than 40 years combined experience working with commercial property matters on the North Shores, and we know what questions to ask in order to get your property to the closing table on time.
Whether you are buying your first rental property, selling your warehouse or office, building new homes or converting your apartment building to condominiums, our services include:
- buying and selling property
- resolving environmental issues
- drafting contracts to suit your specific needs
- structuring lease documents
- clearing municipal, survey, zoning and title issues
We can even prepare your lending documents for private money mortgages. Contact us for a quote today.