Our attorneys have represented dozens of condominium associations and owners throughout Chicago and the North Shore. Put our combined 40 years of experience to work for you.
In addition to advising and counseling the association on its day-to-day legal issues, our services include:
- Disputes with developers
- Resolving nuisance complaints and parking disputes
- Enforcing the collection of assessments
- Drafting amendments to the declaration
- Resolving eviction and foreclosure matters
- Mediating disputes regarding insurance coverage
For new construction and conversion condominiums, we will guide the new association through the turnover process by which the unit owners assume control of the condominium association from the developer.
We also represent individual unit owners when associations exceed their authority or board members have violated their fiduciary duties.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.